Top 100 Trial Lawyers
Top 40 Under 40
AV Preeminent
The National Trial Lawyers
Top Once Percent
Best DWI Attorney 2017
10 Best Law Firm

Do I Have to go to Court if I get a Traffic Violation?

Posted by Daniel Lust || 6-Apr-2015

Judge When you hire an attorney, you can sign an authorization, which allows an attorney to appear on your behalf and fight it for you. This way, you don’t actually have to miss work. You can hire an attorney who will go and appear and enter the best possible disposition on your behalf. If you’ve received a traffic violation, contact one of our experienced attorneys today to see how we can help.

Client Reviews
"Thank you again for discussing my case with today. I can not stress enough how impressed I am with your services as an attorney. You have gone above and beyond the call of duty to attempt to help me. Thank you again and best wishes." Rob
"I am writing to send you my heartfelt thanks for your work on my father’s case. You are a wonderful attorney. I was very impressed by you from our first meeting. I am so grateful we were referred to you." Joanna
"I wanted to first say thank you for everything you have done for me in the last several months. You made this very difficult ordeal in my life less stressful and easier to bear. I am grateful for having you as my attorney and I truly feel that you helped me above my expectations. I appreciate everything." W.S.